New 2018 Midyear Employment Law White Paper
We are over halfway through 2018, and yet again, California employers have been busy paying attention to plenty of new employment law developments. You need to make sure you are in compliance with new regulations, court rulings, local ordinances and more.
Luckily, CalChamber’s employment law experts highlight the significant developments so far this year in CalChamber’s free 2018 Midyear Employment Law Update white paper. This white paper includes information on:
- New employment classification tests for independent contractors and interns;
- A new ruling on off-the-clock work;
- Private Attorneys General Act claims;
- New discrimination regulations on national origins;
- Using salary history for employment decisions;
- Local minimum wage increases and new local ordinances; and
- Much more.
You’ll also learn about laws passed last year but effective July 1, and new and updated regulations for hotel housekeepers and health care facilities.
CalChamber also offers convenient HR compliance products and services for current and comprehensive employment law information. Not a member? See how CalChamber can help you.